- A bit more of the Phillip Burton Wilderness Area of the Point Reyes National Seashore has reopened. The area had been closed since the Woodward Fire last fall.
- The ADT is still closed from ADT Guide waypoints CA1-3 through CA1-7 - an area from the Coast Campground to Kelham Beach.
Alert - California Segments 7 & 8
- US Forest Service Alert - French Meadows Reservoir
- The U.S. Forest Service is working on clearing downed trees and assessing damage from a winter wind event near French Meadows. This may result in delayed openings to campgrounds and other recreation facilities.
- PCWA is currently working on restoring the water systems at French Meadows. Individuals recreating in the area should plan to bring their own water.